Sunday, October 21, 2012

Costume Party

Costume Party , October 2012
Skeletor












Though I rarely dress up for Halloween and live vicariously through my boys, I have found that I absolutely LOVE painting skeletons and creepy critters.

So what was my inspiration? Why Skeletor was, he hangs on our mailbox and blurts out zings as you press the top of his head. I thought it was time to bring him inside for an evening and make him dress up with antlers. My girl, dressed up as a bee, is making him bone soup for dinner....and what Halloweeny painting would be complete without a bat and cat? right. Oh, and hard to spot, but I also included my black bear hamster right at her knee. My boys spotted him right away..heh.

so Trick or Treat and hope you get some goodies this year!

dania

Facebook Page
my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment